Composite drums are a classic solution for packaging large volumes. From laundry detergent, to toys, to snacks for a crowd - Sonoco composite drums consistently deliver maximum brand impact through a variety of options including distinctive shapes and flexible sizing. They're:
- Dust- and trickle-proof
- Suitable for automated filling and sealing
The composite drum’s recessed lower rim, firmly glued bottom and options to integrate barrier layers in wax, polyethylene or aluminum ensure maximum protection for your products. Sonoco composite drum offerings are suitable for most filling systems and include:
- "Bag in box" 2-pack, separable materials
- UN-certified drums (groups 2 and 3) suited for hazardous materials
- Resealable options
- Child-proof lids and CRC (Child Resistant Closure) handles available
- Selection of dosage outlets
- Waterproof bottom for use in damp environments
- Round, rectangular and square formats, with a wide variety of end sizes
- Options suited for high volume and limited-lot production
- Easy lamination with special in-line labeling systems
- Perfect print image with high-quality, full-coverage offset labels
Composite drums primarily consist of recycled chipboard and can be reprocessed after use.
Learn more about product specs.