Paper and Cigarette Paper Tubes
The production of cigarette and tipping papers requires precise winding cores. Even the slightest difference in width could cause overlaps, resulting in an inefficient winding process and high scrap. Sonoco Plastics' longstanding expertise allows us to create winding cores within the lowest of tolerances.
Outstanding rigidity due to glass fiber reinforced adapters. The changeability of the cores insures the adapted length for various paper widths. Available in 6".
- For winding and unwinding of cigarette paper
- High precision widths ensure a trouble-free winding process
- Available in several colours, designs and chamfers
- In accordance with the High Productive Organisation implemented by Philip Morris
- With a stacking device and a machined take-over slot with outstanding dimensional accuracy and flatness