This Web page describes the practices of Sonoco Products Company with respect to the collection of user information from this website and the use and disclosure of such information.
This document only applies to this Web site and does not address information we obtain from places other than our Web site. In addition, other Sonoco sites and other sites on the Web (including those we link to) have their own practices; in all cases we encourage you to ask questions and to provide data only to sites whose practices you understand and trust.
Collection of information
We collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through your IP address or most-recently visited URL. However, we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, such as by filling out a form or survey, entering a contest or sweepstakes, registering your email address with us or emailing us.
We do not wish to obtain personally identifiable information from children who are using our site unsupervised. Thus, we ask children to obtain the consent of their parent or guardian before providing us with any personally identifiable information.
Sonoco reserves the right to use information collected within our Web site for our business purposes. If you provide us with information such as telephone number, mailing address, or email address, we may contact you via the provided medium.
We do not make available any information that we collect from you to any organizations or companies other than our affiliates.
Disclosure of information
Unless we tell you otherwise, we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any third parties. However, we might share your personally identifiable information with other Sonoco companies, affiliates or partners, and we may sell and rent aggregated (non-personally identifiable) information about our users generally.
Use of information
We use personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information for internal marketing purposes and for site administration. However, unless we tell you otherwise, we usually do not use personally identifiable information collected from the Web site to send unsolicited mailings to you. Of course, if applicable, we do use personally identifiable information to perform the services for which such data was collected (i.e., if you sign up for an email newsletter, we will send the email newsletter to the address you provide us).
We use industry-standard methods to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access. Among other techniques, we usually store such information on a computer behind our "firewall" in a secure location, and we often restrict the number of employees internally who can access such data. Of course, there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet. Further, please note that a third-party Web host, whose actions we do not control, operates our servers.
Amendments to this policy will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted.
Data Privacy Officers
The following data privacy officers work in detail:
- Sonoco Alcore GmbH: Reinhard Ströer, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sonoco Consumer Products Europe GmbH: Richard Weber-Laux, E-mail: datenschutz.CPE@sonoco.com
- Sonoco Consumer Products Zwenkau GmbH: Richard Weber-Laux, E-mail: datenschutz.CPZ@sonoco.com
- Sonoco Deutschland GmbH: Reinhard Ströer, E-mail: email@example.com
- Sonoco Deutschland Holdings GmbH: Reinhard Ströer, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sonoco Plastics Germany GmbH: Reinhard Ströer, E-mail: email@example.com
Scope of application
The information contained in this impressum applies to the following companies:
- Sonoco Alcore GmbH: Mathias-von den-Driesch-Str. 2, 52399 Merzenich, Germany
- Sonoco Consumer Products Europe GmbH: 1. Industriestr. 26, 68766 Hockenheim, Germany
- Sonoco Consumer Products Zwenkau GmbH: 1. Industriestr. 26, 68766 Hockenheim, Germany
- Sonoco Deutschland GmbH: Mathias-von-den-Driesch-Str. 2, 52399 Merzenich, Germany
- Sonoco Deutschland Holdings GmbH: Industriestr. 6–9, 77743 Neuried, Germany
- Sonoco Plastics Germany GmbH: Lindenstr. 20, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany
Responsible for content: (Information pursuant to Teleservices Act)
Sonoco Consumer Products Europe GmbH
1. Industriestrasse 26
Telephone: +49 (0) 62 05 / 20 3-0
Fax: +49 (0) 62 05 / 20 31 31
Registration Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 421663
VAT ID No.: DE 166 815 374
Management: Séan Cairns